Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome!

Hello, welcome to the first post of Teens With Yarn!
As a teen who loves to crochet and knit, I've always found it somewhat difficult to find a pattern that isn't too much like something my great grandmother would make, doesn't call for more yarn than I can afford to buy, and is written in terms that are easy to understand. So, I started creating my own patterns, first in crochet, and then eventually in knitting. I tried to make thing I knew my friends would love and use, and that are practical in that they won't cost you a fortune in yarn and odd hook and needle sizes.
So, take a look at all of my FREE patterns, look at all the tips and tricks, or even take the time to learn a new hobby! And if you don't know how to knit or crochet, and can't learn, I will soon have links to my up-and-coming etsy.com store where you can purchase some unique crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment