Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Long Time Gone

...




Please forgive me.


I have an excuse! I graduated high school a year early and am now in college.


Yay?


Anyway, I have some wonderful stuff going on!

I have been working on some colorwork charts for knitting, as well as hats, scarves, mittens, sweaters, and socks. As for crochet? Well, it's about the same, minus the socks, and the colorwork. Please look forward to that!

As a special treat, I plan on sharing some more tips on getting started with things like double pointed needles, circular needles, and the like. Also, I have been working on some videos of my projects. Anyway, lots of good things are coming!


So, please forgive me for being a typical first time blogger. I do want to help spread the magic of yarn to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment